Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU
Our smart WE62C Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP or Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU Converter will Expand your Modbus Protocol Conversion over Wired networks by Modbus Converters with Secure and two-way communication, without in-depth knowledge of Protocol Concepts. Web Portal based Configuration helps to change the settings like baud rate, Modbus TCP IPs/Serial Settings, can update the Firmware, Configuration Remotely. Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP Converter comes with Industrial Quality – Power Supply Supports 12V to 24V DC. We offer top quality products at reasonable prices, provide unparalleled technical assistance, and back it all up with outstanding customer support. Another way of configuration will be done by Web portal with very simple and easy.
It Can Support 3 Modes: Modbus Master – TCP Slave / TCP Slave Modbus Master / Transparent (Serial)
Common Features of Modbus Gateway
- Configurable Multiple Slave IDs, Selectable Address Range
- Configurable Device Mode: Transparent or Modbus Polling
- Formated to (ASCII / HEX / Raw HEX) – ASCII (datatype conversion)
- Data Log during Server / Network Disconnection – 100% No data Loss
- Configurable MQTT/Http/Https/TCP Mode, GET/POST Methods
- Configurable CSV/JSON Format for Parameter Packetization
- Remote Configuration via Server IP Commands / SMS / FTP Update
- Additional 2 x Analog (0 to 24V) Channel, 1 x (4 to 20mA) Channel
- OTA (Over the AIR) Firmware / Configuration Update
- Keep Alive Packet to maintain socket connection.
- Serial packetization methods: Packet Length / Time Out Interval / End Char Based.
- Secure Access: Authorized numbers / Password for Commanding the Device
- Power Up / Fail, Shutdown, IO Alerts to IP or SMS
- LED indicates GSM, GPRS, Signal, IP Connection, Txd/Rxd Status
- Web Portal Configuration for LAN and WiFi Devices.
- Integrated with Optional SMS Gateway API for sending SMS
- The device can Connect up to 32 Slaves, More than 1500 Register Tags.
- Automatic Meter Reading
- Solar Inverter Monitoring and Control
- Generator Monitoring and Control
- Energy Monitoring and Control
- Fault Indicators
- Temperature Alerts, Indicators
- Pump Control, Flow Measurements
- Water Level Monitoring and Control
- Home Automation
- Windmill, SCADA, Data Exchange
- Central Monitoring and Control Systems
- Base Station, ATM Monitoring and Control