Modbus to 4G Lite Gateway
Our smart WT410M Modbus to 4G Lite Gateway Economy Series revolutionizes data communication over wireless networks, ensuring secure and two-way connectivity. With seamless fall back to GPRS/2G/3G/4G/LTE networks, this device expands your data collection capabilities from various Modbus Slaves, sensors, and industrial machines. The collected data is efficiently transmitted to centralized or cloud servers through our advanced Modbus to 4G lite device.
Our 4G Lite device supports multiple protocols such as TCP/HTTP/MQTT with SSL mode, guaranteeing reliable and encrypted communication. Configuration can be easily done through PC Utility, SMS, HFS, TCP Remote or Server IP Commands, offering remote accessibility to all parameters. With Plug and Play functionality, developers and solution integrator benefit from significantly reduced prototype development time. Experience a smooth transition from wired to wireless communication using our Modbus to 4G Lite Gateway—a simple and cost-effective solution.
Our extensive range of IoT gateway devices embodies cutting-edge technology, acting as the central hub for data collection, aggregation, and transmission from an array of connected devices. Supporting multiple communication protocols, our gateways ensure universal compatibility and seamless integration across a wide spectrum of IoT devices (our Modbus to 4G Lite).
With our our Modbus to 4G Lite Logger, you can easily monitor, control, and log critical data in real time, empowering you with actionable insights and enhancing operational efficiency.
Modbus Gateway Highlights – WT410M 4G Lite
- Intelligent Modbus, IO, Data Logger, GPRS/2G/3G/4G/LTE Connectivity Management
- 1 x RS-485 port for Modbus, 1 x Utility port for Configuration
- Configure and Read Multiple Slave IDs, Selectable Register Address data.
- Parameter Data type, Byte Swapping Conversion and Scaling factor enabled.
- Transparent Modbus or Device Inbuilt Polling – Formatted to (ASCII/HEX/RawHEX)
- Smart Inbuilt Data Logger works during Network and Server Disconnection
- Logger Sends offline data once Network and Server Connected
- Authorized numbers list for command and Configuring.
- Configurable TCP/Http/MQTT/Https Mode, GET/POST Methods
- Configurable CSV/JSON Format for Parameter Packetization
- Remote Configuration through SMS/GPRS/Server IP Commands
- Additional 2 x Digital/Analog Chanel (0 to 24V), 1 x 4 to 20mA Chanel or Relay Out.
- Alerts: Power Failure Restore, Low battery Shutdown, Digital IN Changes, Device Reset.
- OTA (Over The Air) Firmware upgrade, Device Configuration update.
- LED indicators to provide GSM, GPRS, Signal, Modbus Tx/Rx COM Status.
- Configurable Server Connection: Connects on Demand or Always Connected.
- Keep Alive command to maintain socket connection
Application Segments – WT410M 4G Modbus
- Automatic Meter Reading
- Solar Inverter Monitoring and Control
- Generator Monitoring and Control
- Energy Monitoring and Control
- Fault Indicators
- Temperature Alerts, Indicators
- Pump Control, Flow Measurements
- Water Level Monitoring and Control
- Home Automation
- Windmill, SCADA, Data Exchange
- Central Monitoring and Control Systems
- Base Station, ATM Monitoring and Control
Quality Assurance – WT410M 4G Modbus
We are committed to upholding the highest standards of quality in our manufacturing processes. Our stringent quality control measures ensure that our products consistently deliver reliable performance, durability, and resilience. At each stage of production, we conduct rigorous testing, exceeding industry benchmarks and customer expectations.